Helicobacter pylorus (H. pylori) is a type of bacteria that causes asymptomatic infection in the stomach. It affects about two-thirds of the world population and can be transmitted by unclean food and water. If left untreated, it can cause peptic ulcers and even stomach cancer. Without proper medication examination, these bacteria are difficult to detect.
How do you know?
- pylori can cause various symptoms and the most common include burping, bloating, heartburn, esophageal reflux, constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, and upper stomach discomfort. People generally confuse these symptoms during normal manifestations of the body.
- pylori are the main reason for gastritis – inflammation of the stomach lining. The gastritis accounts of 90% of duodenal ulcers and about 80% of gastric ulcers. H. pylori can also trigger a series of other conditions that are not directly related to digestion, such as cardiovascular issue, headaches, and Raynaud’s disease, circulation in the hands and feet deteriorates.
This bacteria can lower serotonin levels in the brain that triggers depression and nervousness.
It can happen to anyone, including you.
The bacteria mainly occurs in the stomach lining and is believed to be transmitted by eating food or water that has been contaminated with human feces, drinking, or possibly through contact with feces, vomit or saliva of an infected person.
It is advisable to check the conditions of any restaurant you go to.
What can you do about it?
Pylori can be treated successfully in more than 80% of cases. Consult your doctor for appropriate therapy. Treatment usually involves a combination of antibiotics and medications to reduce the amount of stomach acid produced, and these are taken for several weeks. Maintaining a proper diet and plenty of vitamins A, C, and E, along with zinc, which is essential to protect the stomach lining. Taking probiotics such as Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium is also recommended.
Last but not least, it is the maintenance of proper hygiene such as washing hands frequently and properly. Drinking water from safe sources, it is also very important.
If you feel at risk from H. pylori infection, contact your specialist for proper examination. You can never be too cautious with such issues, as they can also affect your social and working life, and your overall health.
How you can relieve swelling?
This drink is especially beneficial to relieve swelling of the stomach and increase your energy levels simultaneously.
What do you need:
- 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice
- a bunch of parsley or cilantro, or both
- ½ cup of water
The preparation is quite simple. Mix all ingredients in a food processor.
How does it work?
This drink is extremely beneficial in reducing belly fat and you will feel improvements after the first drink. These ingredients are combined in order to stimulate the metabolism to burn fat while you are sleeping. This particular combination has been shown to improve your metabolism, which means that your metabolism runs at full speed even when you are sleeping.
Fat burning properties of each ingredient:
- Cucumbers are a powerful tool to burn fat; therefore are an essential ingredient in all weight loss programs.
- Low in calories but rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, parsley and cilantro are highly beneficial to treat fluid retention and swelling.
- A great metabolism booster, ginger is very effective in preventing constipation. This ingredient can burn abdominal fat while you sleep.
- Lemon juice can effectively stimulate the elimination of toxins accumulated in the body.
- Aloe vera juice is highly beneficial for weight loss.
Stay hydrated: drink plenty of water
Water is not only important for your overall health, but it is also efficient in burning calories. In case of insufficient water intake, your metabolism slows down and can not burn calories correctly. Drink plenty of water to increase your metabolism.
If you liked this article, share it with your friends and family.